Cavnue is building the roads of the future - and we won’t be able to do that without a world class engineering team. As a senior transportation engineer, you will be responsible for solving problems that engineers have never encountered before in addition to the traditional efforts required in designing a road. You will be working with a diverse group of technology and finance experts and be expected to help them learn civil and transportation engineering while you level up on the other aspects of Cavnue’s business.
- Developing roadway concepts and designs for Cavnue’s national project portfolio
- Developing cost estimates and models for roadway projects
- Creating new solutions to enable Connected Automated Vehicle lanes
- Managing external civil engineering consultants
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Civil Engineering
- Approximately 5-10 years of experience in civil engineering, with experience in designing highways and arterials in urban, suburban, and rural settings as well as experience with transit designs.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer
- Experience with Utility Design and Coordination
- Experience working within a team and managing employees, vendors, and contractors
- An incredible ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for your work and ability to motivate one’s self
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.