Cavnue is seeking a Technology Recruiter to immediately join our team. You will be part of a smaller, dynamic organization that is rapidly scaling with significant go-to-market opportunities. In support of our work, we require top talent to undertake and implement our mission. We are looking to add an in-house technology recruiter to our team to supplement our third party efforts. The ideal person will be hardworking, an excellent communicator, possess the ability to attract both active and passive candidates, be self-motivated and able to work without significant oversight and be infused with a dynamic personality. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of technology recruiting and will forge meaningful relationships with stakeholders and candidates. You will perform candidate generation, account management, candidate assessment, and interview preparation.
- Understanding of how to recruit various technology capacities, including hardware, software engineering, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Significant plus if you have prior experience in mobility, transportation or intelligent transportation system industries.
- Creating unique multi-channel and market-specific sourcing strategies that attract bar-raising technology talent.
- Developing prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated phone interviews.
- Possess the ability to develop and prepare potential candidates up until the point of an on-site interview.
- Building out talent networks and tapping into knowledgeable industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines.
- Continually contributing to Cavnue’s knowledge base and greater Cavnue talent acquisition efforts.
- 3+ years of Technology Recruitment experience.
- Ability to perform Boolean search, Linkedin Recruiter Experience.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates.
- Corporate OR Agency recruiting experience.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple candidate sourcing efforts, projects, and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Salesforce, Greenhouse.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently without supervision.
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and our recruiting team.
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.