Cavnue’s mission is to unlock autonomous mobility and save lives, time, and money. We aim to do this by building the roads of the future, to every place worth going.
As a Project Finance Associate, you will be tasked with constructing pro forma economics for Cavnue’s project pipeline, and work with our Finance team to negotiate and finance them. You will also work with the CEO on other critical financial analyses, including KPI benchmarking, budgeting, and company pro forma.
- Forecast project financials, including Traffic & Revenue modeling + O&M cost modeling, to inform investment decisions
- Conduct analyses to support project-level borrowing
- Support negotiation of contractual terms with our public and private sector partners, including defining key financial parameters for success
- Construct and track financial KPIs at the project and enterprise levels
- Assist with management of company financials, including budget and pro forma
- Provide rigorous financial analysis to support business case construction (for project and product development alike)
- BA or equivalent degree
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam Level 1-3 is a plus
- 2-4 [e2] years of work experience in investment banking or accounting
- Experience developing financial models used to underwrite project level equity and debt transactions
- Experience working on transactions that require the underwriting of project level equity and debt
- Experience in client-facing roles (internal or external) with senior executives
- Expertise in quantitative modeling and discounted cash flow work
- Strong track record of project execution and delivery
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.