Cavnue’s mission is to unlock autonomous mobility and save lives, time, and money. We aim to do this by building the roads of the future, to every place worth going.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be a member of a project “hunt team” tasked with expanding and executing Cavnue’s project pipeline, from development through co-creation and contracting. You will work with our Tech + Product and Strategy + Operations leadership to construct projects that (i) provide immense value to our customers in transit, freight, and mobility; (ii) meet the goals of our private and public sector partners; and (iii) provide Cavnue with an attractive financial return. You will see project through from origination to shovel-in-ground.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential projects
- Assist with project development, including managing client interactions and scoping Cavnue’s product offering and value proposition relative to specific project objectives
- Manage the deal scoping process, including defining key design + planning, route, and commercial parameters
- Lead analysis to inform opportunity diligence
- Provide rigorous financial analysis to support business case construction
- BA or equivalent degree
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam Level 1-3 is a plus
- 2-4 [e1] years of work experience in investment banking, consulting, financial advisor, corporate strategy, business development, product management, or project development
- Experience in client-facing roles (internal or external) with senior executives
- Expertise in quantitative modeling and
- Strong track record of project execution and delivery
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.