Cavnue’s mission is to unlock autonomous mobility and save lives, time, and money. We aim to do this by building the roads of the future, to every place worth going.
The function of the Cavnue strategy team is to i) formulate commercial strategy, ii) serve as Cavnue’s analytics center of excellence, and iii) serve as an air traffic controller for key projects. In your role as a Strategy & Operations Associate, you will lead critical project-based work and serve as an analyst, thought partner, and consultant to Cavnue’s CEO and Heads of Strategy, Innovation, Technology, Business Development, and Operations.
- Lead project-based, analytically driven work focused on commercial strategy, technology and product development, business development, organization and talent, and internal processes / operating model
- Contribute to regular strategic planning, including management of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Manage on-time delivery of high-quality, high-priority work product
- BA or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical, quantitative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for analytics, including creative geospatial and financial modeling
- Ability to come down a steep learning curve quickly and differentiate critical details from noise (80/20)
- Strong presence and communication skills, verbal and written
- Background in commercial strategy + operations work
- Experience interfacing with senior executives (internal or external)
- Project management / PMO experience is a bonus
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.