Our mission at Cavnue is to build the world’s most advanced roads, that are safer, offer greater throughput, improve access to affordable and high-quality public transit and shared mobility, and enable more efficient movement of goods. You will write firmware for the sensors, actuators and networks for our roadside infrastructure. You will have to work closely with our software and perception teams so we can use the technology to stand up the “digital twin” of our roadways. If you like writing high quality firmware, deploying systems in the real world, and multi-disciplinary collaboration, we want you to come join our team.
- Be a key contributor to onboard software and firmware for our sensor and actuator suite
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support the product development, bring-up, debug, and release to production
- Develop functional specifications, procedures, and documentation required
- BS degree of equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field or 5 years experience
- Excellent coding, architecture and debugging skills
- Good communication skills with diverse cross functional teams and external partners
- A positive and self-driven individual, who is detail oriented, responsible, and desires to challenge themselves by learning new skills or technologies
- Experience with camera sensors and camera sensor interconnect such as CSI
- Experience with either a major SOC from Qualcomm, Mediatek, NVidia, Ambarella, etc. or RTOS systems on ARM Cortex MCUs
- Familiarity with interconnect such as I2C, SPI, PCie
- Experience with C++ 14 & 17
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.