At Cavnue, we’re working to build out systems that understand how road users travel, and our team is on the road as a result. We’re looking for an experienced IT professional that’s familiar with provisioning mobile devices to an on-the move executive team, understands how to keep cross-platform communication channels secure, and thinks about how to audit a big data environment without generating additional compute costs. As we grow, you’ll be critical to working with cybersecurity professionals, commercial partners, and other stakeholders to ensure and assure that our environment is safe and secure.
- Establish a robust and strategic information security program to meet compliance requirements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with General Counsel (compliance, governance, employee onboarding/off-boarding), CTO (product, infrastructure security, and vendors), Head of Bus. Dev. (new customer questionnaires/audits)
- Work as a compliance specialist and assist with the initial and periodic planning of assessments
- Manage roadmap for and lead IT team in relation to end-user computer hardware (Mac & Windows) and business productivity software procurement, end-user asset management, SSO, internal helpdesk, and automation of onboarding/off-boarding
- Serve as the information security consultant to all departments and create a culture of cybersecurity across the organization to drive behavioral changes for the business
- Manage security incidents and events
- Evaluate security trends, evolving threats, risks, and vulnerabilities and apply tools and processes to mitigate risk as necessary.
- Experience in enabling distributed teams via productivity solutions
- Experience in provisioning solutions with appropriate levels of user enablement and access on cloud and hosted systems
- Familiarity with identity and account management
- Background in developing audit policies and cybersecurity frameworks
- Substantial and proactive attention to detail
- Understanding of “Big Data” and machine learning technologies
- 7-10 years relevant experience in cybersecurity and IT compliance
- BS in Information Technology and Information Systems or equivalent
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.