Cavnue is building the future of roads. Cavnue combines technology and road infrastructure to unlock the full potential of connected and autonomous vehicles. The scale of the opportunity and potential impact on the future of transportation is vast. Cavnue is an opportunity to fundamentally change the way people and goods are transported for the next century.
Background & Opportunity
Cavnue is a company founded by Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners (SIP) to build the future of roads. The interstate highway system defined mobility in the second half of the 20th century. Now, transportation in America and around the world is changing again. Mobility in the 21st century will be defined by intelligent, connected, and autonomous vehicles. Cavnue is building technology solutions to accelerate and realize the full potential of connected and autonomous vehicles to make roads safer, less congested, shared, and sustainable.
We’re hiring both in Michigan and across the country and encourage high-caliber candidates who are interested to apply. We are actively considering opportunistic hiring of individuals with high raw intelligence, innate curiosity, and entrepreneurial work ethic -- finding a role to fit an extraordinary individual. This could include leaders in product, software, and hardware engineering, business operations and development, project delivery, and other core elements of a fast-growing business.
- Have demonstrated exceptional academic and professional achievement (regardless of academic discipline or industry background);
- Have relevant industry experience at a prominent organization(s) in the autonomous vehicle, automotive, ride-hailing, toll roads, or other mobility innovation spaces;
- Have prior working experience in developing technology products and solutions;
- Are consistently rigorous in producing quality work product and analysis, foster internal collaboration and mentorship, and embrace accountability to outcomes;
- Are mission-driven and passionate about achieving precedent-setting levels of sustainability, intelligence, and efficiency in urban infrastructure through innovation;
- Are able to quickly develop domain expertise in new substantive areas;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously demonstrate strategic big-picture thinking as well as careful attention to detail;
- Communicate clearly and precisely; and
- Exhibit good judgment and deliver results, even in hectic situations and under tight timelines.
If you are interested in general consideration for a position with the company, please submit your resume and application using the form below. Opportunities will arise periodically, though the number of roles to fill at any given moment will vary. When a new position opens, we will use the information from these submissions to identify possible matches before advertising the role.